It’s a New Year and I’m sure you’re wondering what are the best marketing tools for real estate leads for agents and brokers in 2020, right? Well that’s exactly what I’ll be covering in this article. We know that many of you struggle when it comes to developing online lead sources and possibly even need help with offline marketing resources that will help your business thrive this year very quickly. Even if you’re a more advanced realtor and have a few things working for yourself, this too can help embellish what you already have going on. There’s no such thing as too many leads. Leads equal deals.
- 1. Classified Ads – Posting regularly on big classified ads sites can yield some very promising contacts. The more you post consistently, the higher the probability of you doing a deal with a responding customer. This is a surefire way of creating contact with customers for real estate leads fast!
- 2. SEO – Getting these details fine tuned up on your website can increase your website rankings and gain you a true organic search following. What Is SEO? SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- 3. LeadPages – Use this free guide to transform your web traffic into qualified leads and loyal customers. The idea is to capture the data of your potential buyer or seller quickly.
- 4. Online Leads – Of course, everyone should know by now how many times certain major lead companies sell the same leads to realtors in your market. So think outside of the box for a moment and imagine using alternative online lead resources that pool real estate data. Zillow and Trulia are not the only players sitting at the table. With 100’s of people joining social media everyday and the online advertising industry growing, moreand more businesses are taking advantage of this to get more sales. Online advertising can bring you more customers just by installing a simple code on the website and starting a simple advert.
- 5. IDX Website – IDX website, CRM, and marketing solutions that grow your real estate business. Save time. Work smarter. Grow faster. No matter what brokerage you work with at a given time and no matter how often that changes, your own website is your consistent online “storefront”, working without interruption to keep new leads coming in while keeping past clients engaged with content that brings them around again to you for their next move. You work hard to acquire new leads and a website with the right tools makes your lead management effortless.
- 6. Offline Leads – This is a very unique method in which we create contact with potential buyers and sellers and have them reply to you in ways that have your phone ringing. Imagine how long it would take you to call about 1000-2500 people at once. We create systems that get your phone loaded with potential business like this every month. You owe it to yourself to make a very modest investment in your success as an agent that will pay for itself many times over.
- 7. Create High Ranking Videos – Videos are literally like gas to fire when it comes to the internet. All the more reason you should be creating videos to target your market and neighborhoods or perhaps school districts. Make videos that gets you seen in the search results for terms related to houses in your city or area.
- 8. Create A Real Estate Sales Funnel – Quickly Create Beautiful Sales Funnels That Convert Your Visitors Into Leads And Then Customers. Point your customer straight to the ONE product or service they need most to help solve their problem. Follow-up with your visitors, even after they leave your page!